Why is it so that sometimes something happens that changes everything?
Why can't life be easy and always the same? Why can't my life be a story already written, so I could follow it and know it's true?
I had my life planned for ages and now the whole construction is shaking. Just because this one moment. Why am I insecure about what I feel and do? Why can't I close my eyes and forget all about those doubts I have?
I had someone to love and now I feel like I'm losing that love. It is running from my hands like water from the broken cup and I'm afraid I can't catch it anymore. I can pick up the pieces of the cup but why can't I gather the water?
Why can't life be easy and always the same? Why can't my life be a story already written, so I could follow it and know it's true?I had my life planned for ages and now the whole construction is shaking. Just because this one moment. Why am I insecure about what I feel and do? Why can't I close my eyes and forget all about those doubts I have?
I had someone to love and now I feel like I'm losing that love. It is running from my hands like water from the broken cup and I'm afraid I can't catch it anymore. I can pick up the pieces of the cup but why can't I gather the water?